The IGL Video contest is back and it’s bigger than ever! This time around, you stand to win USD500 worth of IGL Coatings products and get your video premiered at SEMA 2018. We’ll also dedicate a detailer highlight to your shop.
How to Join the IGL Video Contest
Step 1: Record your detailing video.
Step 2: Show off the IGL products you used.
Step 3: Give a review of IGL products.
Step 4: Upload your video (Youtube/Google Drive/Vimeo/Dailymotion etc.)
Step 5: Submit your link to [email protected].
Include your full name, business name, contact number & full mailing address.
What Should I Record & Submit?
If you’re looking for inspiration, you should watch what our accredited detailers submitted previously!
Klein’s Detailing won first place and USD500 worth of IGL Coatings products.
Easy to Use Video Editing Applications
Don’t know how to edit your videos? We’ve listed some down for you!
Don’t forget to Like and Follow IGL Coatings on Facebook for more video hacks that you can use to participate in the contest.
Prizes You Can Win
- USD500 worth of IGL products
- USD300 worth of IGL products
- USD100 worth of IGL products
- Honorary mention
- Video premiere at SEMA 2018
- Detailer highlights
- All IGL Accredited Detailers around the world.
- August 15th, 2018 until September 30th, 2018.
- Extension: Ends October 9th, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Open to all IGL Detailers only from around the world.
- All entries must be submitted as a link to the digital video.
- Multiple entries are allowed but only one video will be selected as the winner.
- Participants may submit their video entries as individuals or as a team.
- Videos that have been submitted for commercial use or have won contests before are not eligible for prizes.
- No other competing brands should be visible in the video. The video may be disqualified.
- No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) allowed unless proof of ownership or license is provided along with the submission.
- Entries may be submitted in any language but English subtitles or accompanying notes are preferable.
- The only compensation for submitting a video is the opportunity to be awarded a prize if the entry wins. IGL Coatings will pay filmmakers NO additional compensation nor be liable to the filmmaker under any circumstances. All submissions to IGL Coatings remain the property of individuals or organisations that created them. However, by registering and submitting the video, the participant agrees that IGL Coatings and the organisers reserve an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, license, distribute, produce the content.
- Winning prizes are subject to organisers’ discretion.
- Judge decisions are final. IGL Coatings reserve the rights to amend T&C without prior notice.